CzK Platform is inviting interested candidates to register for our base of mentoring service providers, who will be eligible and available to mentor selected applicants within the open call "Promotion of Creative and Cultural Industries.''
CzK Platform is inviting interested candidates to register for our base of mentoring service providers, who will be eligible and available to mentor selected applicants within the open call “Promotion of Creative and Cultural Industries – CzK 2020–2021”.
The subject of the open call “Promotion of Creative Cultural Industries – Center for Creativity 2020–2021”, implemented by the Ministry of Culture, consists of non-refundable incentives for the development of innovative projects and companies in the cultural and creative sector (CCS), the development of new products, services and processes for applicants (companies and other organizations), and the promotion of stronger cooperation between the CCS and the larger economy.
More about the open call >>
In its supporting role in the call from the Ministry of Culture, the CzK platform will organize the related promotion, organize the educational program for applicants, prepare the mentors base, and organize a mandatory 20–30 hour mentoring program for selected applicants. The applicants selected from the tender process will be included in the training or so-called mentoring program implemented by the CzK Platform. Before signing the co-financing agreement with the Ministry, a mentor will be selected from the list of CzK mentors published on the CzK Platform website www.czk.si/skupnost/mentorji/.
Who can be a mentor?
Candidates for the position of mentor must submit a curriculum vitae (CV) and complete an online application in which they present their work in the cultural and creative sector and describe their entrepreneurial and other professional competencies.
- are experts in the cultural & creative or business sector and have at least 5 years of experience in developing and managing their own innovative company or organization in the cultural & creative sector (state in the CV the names of organizations or companies, co-founding or management or other demonstrable form of active role in such);
- have at least 5 years of experience working in a core team on the development and operation of the company (state in the CV the names of organizations or companies, co-founding or management or other demonstrable form of active role);
- have participated in various mentoring programs, or mentored or trained for at least one company or project in the cultural & creative or other sector in the past 5 years (state in the CV the names of organizations or companies, or other demonstrable role and how the training contributed to the success of the project);
- have special mentoring and training skills, are successful in the communication and management of the company’s work, organizations, groups and individuals (state in the CV the names of organizations or companies, or other demonstrable mentoring or training);
- have experience in managing companies or projects on international markets;
- have a good reputation and demonstrate integrity in social and business circles.
- Read the entire public call, check the mentor’s duties and whether you meet the conditions for application.
- Complete the online application located to the right of the button> Online application *
- Complete and sign the consent form and send it to us (as PDF or JPG) at email@example.com.