The last tender of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia "Promotion of creative cultural industries - Center for Creativity 2022" is ahead of us.
The subject of the tender is non-refundable incentives for the development of innovative projects and companies in the creative and cultural sector (CCS), development of new products, services and processes for applicants (companies and other organizations) and encouraging stronger cooperation between CCS and business.
The total amount of funds for the implementation of the public tender is EUR 1,500,000.00 (a total of EUR 817,420.20 for the Eastern Cohesion Region and a total of EUR 682,579.80 for the Western Cohesion Region).
Grants will be awarded by lot:
- A1: Seed stage “Proof of Concept”, which is focused on research, innovation and demonstration of the project’s potential for real-world application, with the aim to obtain opportunities and references for commercial use. Available funds total up to EUR 15,000 per project.
- A2: Start-Up stage – “Creative Start Up”, which is designed to support CCS companies at the growth stage, assist them in improving business processes and encourage them to undertake ambitious, innovative development projects and expand into international markets. Available funds total up to EUR 40,000 per project.
- A3: Connecting the CCS and economy – “Creative Connector”, which promotes strategic collaborations between cultural and creative sector companies with other economic sectors through the development of innovative solutions, products, services or processes. Available funds total up to EUR 30,000 per project.
More information and training during the call:
The tender documentation with the application form and the tender conditions of the tender can be found on the website of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia.
The Center for Creativity organizes support training for applicants:
- CzK # 3 Opening Conference
- Tenders training (workshops and individual counselling)