Are you active in the creative industries in Europe? Do you have an innovative idea for the digital society? Can your innovative idea have a positive political impact? Do you need special expertise that you don't have in-house?
The Digitizing Creative Industries Program is an innovation accelerator that supports creative ideas from the digital world for a democratic Europe. It encourages innovators from creative industries (architecture, gaming, media, design and others) with a positive political impact.
What it offers:
- The diverse expertise needed to advance your idea,
- increased visibility with incubators and funds from all over Europe,
- expanding your network across Europe for new opportunities.
- With your idea, you not only build a quality business but also strengthen a democratic digital Europe,
- you have the opportunity to participate in our ideas accelerator from May to October 2022 (online),
- you are an innovative company or think tank from the creative field.
The deadline for applications is 30 April 2022. You can find more information about the call at the link.